Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kai goes to the zoo!

Kai and I went to the zoo on Thursday with our good friends Maggie and Leila. Kai has been really into looking at trees lately (he LOVES it!), so I figured he might be too young to enjoy checking out the animals, but the zoo has a lot of trees, so if he isn't into Lions, Tigers and Bears, atleast he will have some leaves and tree trunks to stare at. It turns out he likes animals too. He was really into the elephants and giraffes, and since Leila is a 1 year old prodigy baby that knows sign language and can sign every animal at the zoo, we were entertained by her intelligence and the amazing animals.





5 comments:

Tom and Michelle said...

We LOVE going to the zoo! Watch out...it can become addicting. :) Cute pics. He is such a cute little guy. Hey, randomness, but I ran into your brother, Tyler at a game the other night. He actually lives in my subdivision. What are the odds?

stephanie from texas said...

zoo trips are the best! i think i get more excited than my boys do.

Joelle said...

Natalie loves the zoo too. She is there today, while I'm stuck at work :( We should get together and take Kai and Natalie

Onjali P. said...

You just gave me an idea of what we should do this weekend, we are due for a trip to the zoo. looked like fun!
p.s. Owen sucks his thumb too, it really makes things alot easier.

Dan and Anne said...

Why isn't Kai riding on the carousel too? He's probably really mad about it... I hope you are enjoying the end of the summer little kai kai... we miss you!