Sunday, November 28, 2010

Little Monkey

Kai was a little monkey for Halloween this year. Incidentally he is also obsessed with Banannas, so it was a perfect fit. In fact, both times that he wore his costume (which he borrowed from cousin Beckett) he was so preoccupied trying to get his face close enough to the fake bananna in his pocket so that he could bite it, that he never even noticed all the other kids eating candy.
We spent Halloween Weekend in Washington helping my step dad Chuck celebrate his 75th birthday...it was a lot of fun, and Halloween night we went trick or treating in some neighborhoods near my Mom's house. Kai doesn't really know about candy yet (we have yet to let him indulge), so Darin and I divied up the goods...best Halloween Ever! Thanks for the candy little Monkey!

2 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

His little face is filling out since I've seen him last. Maybe he did indulge after all... :) I miss that little monkey.

Tyler said...

What great pictures of Kai the monkey! I love the picture on your main page now! Very cute. He has such a great smile! and You and Big D look great as well!