Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Heaven

Who knew Halloween was such a fun holiday? Not me. Well, not me until I had a little guy to dress up and hall around the town showing off to anyone that will pay attention to his cute Pumpkin self. We started off our festivities on Friday by getting dressed up and heading to my work. I work at a domestic violence shelter, and all of the kids staying in the shelter during Halloween get dressed up and go around to each of the offices and "trick or treat". Kai loves watching other kids, so I thought it would be fun to let him help me pass out candy. Darin has been sick this past week, but was feeling better while we were getting ready to leave, so he decided to join us. Kai had so much fun (and he doesn't even know about candy...next year is going to blow his mind).
On Halloween we spent some time with his good friend Leila (the pretty princess featured below). Kai couldn't get enough of her costume...literally he kept trying to eat it the whole time they were visiting.
Next we headed up to Ogden for some famous "Ogden Pizzeria" pizza, and a little trick or treating with Kai's cousins Briana and Garrett. Kai got a whole bag full of baby food from Aunt Kristy and Uncle Brian, but the night would not have been complete without a little dance party featuring "Thriller" and "The Monster Mash", we may have scared away all of the Trick or Treaters, but we sure had fun...Kai was in Halloween Heaven!!!




9 comments:

Crystal and Jordan said...

adorable pumpkin! Mindy you look great!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

What a cute little pumpkin! Love his chubby cheeks.

Onjali P. said...

He is the cutest pumpkin I have ever seen! love the hat.

Rochelle said...

What a sweet little pumpkin you have! He is just adorable. And, we were rocking out to The Monster Mash too on Halloween night ...Addy had a whole dance learned from preschool which included some 'Thriller' moves...very fun!

Tyler said...

Kai looks Great! so cute. And Darin you were a body builder? those "guns" look so real. Mindy the model costume is getting old. Try something new next year!

Dan and Anne said...

What a cute pumpkin! I only wish I could have seen his thriller moves! Also, will someone open that jar for him... it looks like torture for him not to be eating it! :)

charlyncord said...

That's the cutest pumpkin that I've ever seen! How fun!

TiAnn said...

Oh the previous comment was from me, oops... signed in under my MIL's name.

Amber said...

what a darling family