Sunday, August 22, 2010

48 hours with the Granges

My sister Anne and her kids were in Denver with her inlaws for a week and a half, and had a couple of days to sneak away to Utah for a quick visit. I had the day off, so I flew to Denver early in the morning to drive back to SLC with them. We had a great drive, and when we got to Salt Lake, the marathon of playing, shopping and eating began.

Anne wanted to head down to Provo for some food and errands, so we put both boys in the double stroller...it was so cute, but I'm not going to lie, pushing them around did not encourage me to want to have another child anytime soon.

Elle was so beautiful, and she sure did like cuddling up to Uncle Darin!

Beckett and Kai spent some time running through the fountain, and Beckett was so excited...he was literally jumping for Joy the entire time!

Uncle Tyler came in for a few hours on his drive to Florida, and Beckett and Kai could not get enough of him...he chased them around the fountain.

Me and my little guy.

The morning they left, Elle was fussing while Anne was loading the car, so Kai kept running to her car seat and rocking it back and forth. A few times he tried to get in with her, but luckily I was protecting little Elle (he would have tried to buckle up on top of her). He sure loves that little baby!

6 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

Best 48 hours ever should have been the title. I wish we were still there or at least within an 8 hour drive. :) Miss you guys lots (and the food of course!)

ps. "Whatcha doin' mama?" - "eating candy"

Tyler said...

That trip was so much fun! I wish I could have ben down there longer with everyone!

5 Brothers Farms said...

SO sweet! He will be such a good big bro...someday.;) Love you!

Onjali P. said...

I have been patiently waiting for pics from your trip, but I am starting to get a little impatient! I want to see them so I can be even more jealous.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

OMG!!!!! Here you ARE!!!! Lets be friends again??