Friday, May 7, 2010

Mothers Day Surprise

Kai gave me the sweetest mother's day surprise ever...

When I showed up on Thursday afternoon to pick him up at his "class" (aka daycare), he was waiting with a wrapped package in his outstreched arms. He handed me a gift that he made in class. His teachers created ceramic plates and pressed his hands in it to make the cutest little hand prints. He painted over them himself. It was adorable. The best part was after I opened the package, he kept taking it from me and "re-giving" it to me approximately 20 times before I tricked him into getting in his car seat and leaving. What can I say, the kid loves Mothers day.



4 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

A future Vangough? (Less crazy I hope) I think he shows some major talent for a 13 month old! Have fun on your cruise!

Onjali P. said...

that's what mother's day is all about!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Aww so cute! What a great gift. Sounds like he has great teachers.

5 Brothers Farms said...

Mindyyyyyy! Kai is so adorable! I want to squeeeeeze him! Love you!