Friday, April 9, 2010

Kai's First Hair Cut

SO...I knew we should get Kai a haircut eventually, but he has so little hair, I didn't want to take away from this precious commodity. However, after we took him in for his first haircut this past week, I realized we should have gone a long time ago for two reasons. One, he looked a little crazy pre-haircut, (see BEFORE picture below). Second, it might be the most fun thing we have ever done...If you have never been to "Cookie Cutter" with your little one, you are missing out. You walk in and the first thing you do is choose a cartoon for your child to watch on their own personal DVD player. Next, you choose a seat (rocket, airplane, horse, mini-car), and then if that weren't enough...you get a balloon and a sucker at the end...WHO KNEW GETTING YOUR HAIRCUT COULD BE SO MUCH FUN!?!




BEFORE
AFTER
Kai keeps asking when he can go again. :)
P.S. Today is Kai's First Birthday (pictures to come later), however I wanted to mention that it turns out Birthdays rock when you are planning them for a little one...I am pretty jazzed that this is the first of many to come.

5 comments:

Karla said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kai!!! Big xoxox's from Aunty Karla & Nadia. Love the haircut!!!

Dan and Anne said...

Love the cute little smile at the end. It would be even better if there were Jelly Beans spilling out of his mouth and hands... make it happen!

Rochelle said...

I always think the same thing about my kids...why did I wait so long?? b/c they look so cute after a fresh haircut! Kai is adorable and what a fun place! Hope his birthday was fun! (I left you a message...call us back so we can hear all about it!)

Onjali P. said...

I want to get my hair cut from cookie cutters. I hope Kai had a good birthday! Owen and Kai really need to hand out.

Onjali P. said...

I just read the comment I just left. I ment hang out not hand out, i really should spell check.