Sunday, February 21, 2010

KINDERMUSIK

Kai and I joined a KINDERMUSIK class. We stay home together on Friday's, and since it is cold and snowy we wanted something fun to do...so we signed up for a music class. So far Kai loves it, he shakes little music makers, beats on drums, reads books (well I read to him), sings songs (once again...me), dances and plays with friends. He LOVES it! The only downside is that the teacher sings everything she says, so if I miss the song...I miss the instructions. (Kai likes the singing...his Mom is still adjusting).



6 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

I'd tell her to stick it with the singing EVERYTHING but if Kai likes it I guess it's ok. Maybe he's going to be the next big music thing and this class will pay for itself! I'm glad you have something to enjoy!

Joelle said...

How fun, where is the class held? I'd love to tag along one Friday

Rochelle said...

What a cutie...and what a good mom for trying new things!

Karla said...

Ahh! How cool is that? I wish we had classes like that around here. Kai is going to be one smart little guy. Bravo to you for trying... and about the picture taking. You aren't too shabby yourself.:) I have to laugh about the Abe's blog thing. Crazy,eh!?

The Wi Family said...

How fun!! Another thing I did with Rachel was a Mom-baby swim class which is also a blast (just another idea :)
Kai is so cute!! Fun to see him grow.

Onjali P. said...

Kai srsly just keeps getting cuter and cuter!