Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thank you Aunt Cindy!!!


We got home from an 11 day trip to the East Coast on Thursday night and I was dying to check the mail, it was raining cats and dogs, but I'm sort of a mail nut...so I ran to the mail box and we had a key in the box to a bigger box (indicating we had received a package). Darin's sister Cindy sent us the CUTEST book ever, and to my amazement, she had made it. It's a cloth book with different nursery rymes on each page...she must know how often Kai spits up and drools, so she safeguarded it by sending a washable book. Darin is having so much fun reading it to him...and Kai can hardly wait to learn to read it himself in a few months. :)

Thanks Aunt Cindy...WE LOVE YOU!!!


5 comments:

Rochelle said...

He looks so grown up sitting there!! Please don't let him grow any more before we see you guys in a couple weeks! He is sure sweet.

Tyler said...

Oh so cute! I can't wait to see you guys at the blessings! and let's see some pictures from the trip!

TiAnn said...

He is seriously one cute kid! I hope we can get our kiddos together to play some day, would that be fun?!

The M's said...

Ahhhh Tai is soooo precious!!! I am so very happy for you. I hope that you and your family are doing wonderfully!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Wow, someone MADE that?! He definitely looks so grown up! What a cutie. And LOVE your bedding, where did you get it?