Sunday, May 10, 2009

Making Faces

I'm not sure exactly what I expected Motherhood to be like...I wasn't naive about the whole "feeding baby multiple times through out the night", but I guess I wasn't aware that the baby doesn't always go right back to sleep after he eats (or at all in between feedings). :) These are some photos I took the other night around 3 am while Kai was adamant about staying awake in between feedings. I sure love my son, but I am definitely looking forward to a time when he wants to sleep all through the night. :)






4 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

I really like the first one, it looks like little Kai is smiling! He is getting cuter every day and I can't wait to see him in a few weeks! You should put some pics on here of you too so everyone can be jealous of how amazing you look!

Tyler said...

Yulia! I hope you get some sleep! if you want to ship Kai off to me for a couple weeks that is fine! Anything I can do to help!

Joelle said...

Kai is very handsome! I can't wait to meet him in person.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Such sweet pics! Those first couple months are hard, but man they FLY by. I know, everyone tells you that...but it's true! :) He's a cutie.