Sunday, March 15, 2009

8 months down...1 to go!


I can't begin to explain how uncomfortable I feel "posing" in front of the closet in our guest bedroom so Darin can take a picture of my belly...I think I will like taking pictures of my son a whole lot more when he is no longer inside me. :)

We have one month left (and he better not be late...or else). This week we go to birthing class at the hospital we are going to deliver at, and you better believe I am going to be asking all about the anesthesiologist. :)

I am almost finished with his room, and so hopefully sometime this week, I will put some picutes up. I love working on his room, it makes me feel like I know him or something. (guess that is why they call it nesting?)

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Can't wait! And, I know you are uncomfortable, but you look fabulous! You pull off that pregnant belly beautifully! And you are still seriously so tiny --- no one would suspect your due date is 4 weeks away!

Dan and Anne said...

you look to good to only have 1 month left! I'm going to need you to gain about 20+ lbs in the next few weeks.... thanks! Kai said he wants hostess cupcakes... and no more sweet-tarts

Anie said...

You are SO CUTE pregnant!! You look AWESOME for being 8 months pregnant! I'm SO excited for you guys!!!

The Duckers said...

You are so tiny! Only 4 weeks left!?!? I have 8 weeks left and I'm 2 times bigger than you. Good luck with riding out the last month. Can't wait to see pics of the room.

The Wi Family said...

You look so great and not even remotely uncomfortable!

Melissa said...

I just came across your blog... It's been a while... You look beautiful pregnant! Have you had the little bugger yet?